Many people charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol are actually upstanding, honest citizens who happen to make a one time mistake, or have an isolated lapse of judgement and decide to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle after just a few drinks. Others are actually not driving while intoxicated at all, and are victims of faulty equipment or police error. If you are charged with a DUI, you need the experience of a professional, aggressive DUI lawyer who will advocate for your rights in a court of law.
Felipe Santo Domingo is exceptionally well versed in creative DUI defense, and has a variety of investigative strategies:
- Re-analyzing blood samples to determine accuracy of blood alcohol level
- Determining whether the breathalyzer used in the arrest was maintained and working properly
- Investigating for police misconduct
- Determining if there were any errors committed by those who had access to blood samples and other evidence
Being convicted of a DUI can have serious penalties, including:
- Loss of your driving privileges
- Installation of an ignition interlock device in your car
- Jail time
- Heavy fines
- Permanent criminal record
- Increased automobile insurance premiums
- Loss of automobile insurance
- Strike against driver’s license
You can’t afford to let a single mistake, lapse in judgement or police error ruin your life. If you’ve been charged with a DUI, call an attorney with the knowledge and resources to fight for your rights in court. Call Felipe Santo Domingo today. 1-800-Have-DUI.