Many people who are charged with sex crimes such as rape or child molestation are good, honest and upstanding citizens who are victims of false accusations or misleading evidence. Because of the sensitive nature of sex crimes, being accused of a sex crime can be detrimental to one’s reputation, employment status, relationships, family life and friendships. Even if you are not convicted of the crime for which you are accused, your reputation is at stake. Felipe Santo Domingo understands your need for privacy above all else and will work hard to ensure the matter is resolved quickly and quietly.
Felipe Santo Domingo can offer legal assistance for many sex crimes, including:
- Child molestation
- Sexual abuse
- Indecent exposure
- Child pornography
- Lewd & lascivious conduct
- Sexual battery
- Statutory rape
- Unlawful sexual contact
There are a variety of defenses against sex crimes, including:
- Proving that the accuser is lying about not giving consent for sex
- Proving that the accuser has ulterior motives, such as in a child custody case
- Proving that the accuser is using a sex crime allegation as a means to extort money from the accused
- Lack of evidence
- Tainted evidence, such as when children respond to leading questions
If you are convicted of a sex crime, you face serious consequences including prison time and lifetime registration as a sex offender. Don’t let a false accusation or an accuser with ulterior motives ruin your life.
Call Felipe Santo Domingo today to schedule a consultation to discuss your sex crimes case. 1-800-Have-DUI.